Friday, January 4, 2013

Back Again!

Well it sure has been awhile since I've posted on this blog. I've definitely neglected it a bit... well a lot. But I'm back and ready to share with you all again. 
I've had A TON going on since I've posted last...

I finished up my first semester of nursing school
My husband came back from his deployment safe and sound
  And right now I'm currently at a crossroads in my life
 I know that everyone at some point in their life has come to the conclusion that what they're doing is just not what is made for them to do. Well, that's where I'm at. It's frustrating, but I know I need to follow what's in my mind and listen to my heart. I have so many passions, dreams and expectations for my future. It surely doesn't help that I am definitely a perfectionist as well ;)

Either way, I have a lot of exciting things coming my way, and I cannot wait to share with you all what I do decide to do! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment