Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Breakfast In A Snap

Who here loves food??? (Raises both hands)


So I don't know if you all are like how I used to be... but I used to find ANY excuse to skip breakfast. Honestly, I don't know why I ever did it. Maybe it was the crazy voice in the back of my head that said I would weigh less if I did. Obviously that didn't work...

Now I am happy, healthy and at a good weight. Now I must say, I eat breakfast every day, no matter what. I never skip the most important meal of the day for a reason. You're breaking your fast. Plain and simple. 

A well rounded breakfast for me goes like this:

1 whole egg
2 egg whites
Chopped onion
Chopped mushrooms
Chopped bell pepper
Nitrate free turkey breast
Side of raw spinach and cut tomatoes
A 1/4 of fruit of choice





These were what I chose for my eggs today...




I never use any kind of butter, oil, fat while cooking. People say it can't be done, but oh yes it can be! I always use my olive oil spray when I'm sautéing in a saucepan. On the right is all of my veggies being sautéed in a pan, getting soft and ready for the turkey.


ALL DONE!

So after this point, I take my 1 egg and 2 egg whites, scramble them up, and pour them in the pan. I cook them like I normally do, and they come out yummy.



BREAKFAST IS SERVED! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment