Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hello Gorgeous! My Favorite Accessory for Spring 2012

My latest obsession has got to be all these adorable spring clothes! I mean, all of these Spring 2012 collections I've seen so far are ridiculously fun and flirty, as well as affordable. I recently went to Target and scooped up some cute trends: a nautical inspired blue and white stripped bandeau dress, coral colored shorts, dolman sleeve tops, cropped cardigans, chunky bracelets and a bunch more! The color palette for spring is super cute and I could not be more in love.

Introducing my newest bracelets! I love love love them! Anything that is chunky and looks like it was put together but in a unique way is totally my style. 
I paired my red, mustard and teal bracelets with my Tiffany & Co. bracelet along with my nametape bracelet that I bought for my husbands deployment.
 Soooo CUTE! 
The great part about this is that you can really wear them with whatever casual outfit you want to this Spring. They definitely can mix and match with whatever you want, and still compliment it amazingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment