Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Here's to New Beginnings

So this kick-starts a brand new journey for myself. 


I’ve always used writing as a personal outlet to express what I’m feeling. I’m one of those people who can’t spit out what I want to say, but rather hand me a pen and some paper, and I bust it out like its nothing.


So because of that, I felt what better way to share with everyone the adventures of my life, by writing. 


I do not live a glamorous life by any means, but I LOVE IT!


I have struggled in my life with weight and self-esteem issues, but I fixed all of that by taking initiative and changing my body and mind. Along the way I have learned so much about life and loving myself, along with gaining tools I need to succeed.


Hopefully you enjoy everything that I have to share on here whether it be my healthy recipes, workout tips, stories from my life, fabulous finds from shopping, or just plain ol’ things I stumble upon. 


Enjoy and heres to new beginnings!


Ash


No comments:

Post a Comment