Friday, February 10, 2012

Training, Training and More Training!

So exciting news! Yesterday I made a contract with a Professional Trainer/Bodybuilder to kick up my game when it comes to the gym. It will be amazing having someone to be there for me as well as push me to my breaking point. I'm beyond excited to get started because I'm ready to just lean up the last few problem areas I think I have (even though people say I don't lol). I believe that by having myself on a weight training program, as well as nutrition plan, as well as running and Insanity will get me to my ideal body :)


Also, this will keep me busy over the next year. 


Unfortunately, my husband is getting deployed sometime soon. It's not a very exciting thing to share, but I am so proud of him in every way possible. He is my rock and my best friend. I love him with all my heart and soul and I only hope for his safety when he leaves. I already can't wait until he comes home and he isn't even gone yet lol.


This basically explain us my crazy self.







No comments:

Post a Comment