Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday is a Day of Rest... Or Not

Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest.
But unfortunately for me, Sunday has become my catch up day on anything that I decided to procrastinate on during the week.

UGH
Today has been busy filled with dealing with our fur babies (dogs), Colt and Finn, teaching Sunday school at church, getting last minute things for groceries this week, fitting in my workout, along with wrapping up my Valentine's Day present for my hubby.

Once again, we will not be together for Valentine's Day since he will be away for training before he deploys. Lucky me right? So, as a little surprise I'm creating a playlist on his MacBook of my favorite songs that remind me of him that he can listen to. I'm also laminating a photo collage of him and I, along with our dogs, getting some chocolate and tequila and hiding it in his car so he can find it by himself on Tuesday. I'm leaving clues that I know he won't find/look for in his car before Valentine's Day, so I think my plan should work :)
I hope everyone is having a great day of rest. I'll be posting a yummy recipe later today so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment